This cemetery was established before 1900 and has nine identified grave sites, which were located using sonar technology. Only one grave site, that of William Shular, actually has the tombstone intact. All other sites are marked by white steel markers designed by Benny W. Fischer and made by the Eads High School FFA Chapter. Images courtesy of the Museum.
Click images for larger view.