Kiowa County is located in Southeast Colorado on the Colorado/Kansas border and home to the towns of Arlington, Brandon, Chivington, Eads, Haswell, Sheridan Lake and Towner.
Kiowa County Connections
- TV Channel 3 Local Happenings – Local updates on many topics such as current movies at the theater, school menus, weather, birthdays, anniversaries and more!
- Kiowa County Independent – Established in 2016. “Celebrate Life Lived Under a Big Western Sky”
- Kiowa County Press – Serving Kiowa County for over 130 years
Kiowa County Area Schools
Kiowa County Online School Yearbooks – NEW!!
- Click here to see all available Kiowa County Yearbooks from 1950 – 1989 Annuals include Eads, Plainview, Sheridan Lake and Towner. We have made available all of the annuals that we could locate between the years shown. If you have additional Kiowa County School annuals between the years of 1950 and 1989 that we have not posted, please contact us if you are willing to share!
Local Business Resources
- Kiowa County Economic Development Foundation – Town of Eads
- Kiowa County Department of Social Services
- Living and Doing Business in Kiowa County
- Southeast Colorado Enterprise Development
- Kiowa Creek Estates – “Living Under the Stars”
Local History & Genealogy
- Kiowa County Cemetery Project – Kiowa County’s “Forgotten Cemeteries”
- Kiowa County Genealogy Trails
- Sand Creek Massacre – National Parks Service