Kiowa County is located in Southeast Colorado on the Colorado/Kansas border and home to the towns of Arlington, Brandon, Chivington, Eads, Haswell, Sheridan Lake, and Towner.
- Kiowa County
- U.S Census Kiowa County Quickfacts
- Kiowa County School District (Eads Eagles)
- Kiowa County Press
- Living and Doing Business in Kiowa County
- Southeast Colorado Enterprise Development
- Kiowa County Economic Development Foundation
Home & Health
- LEAP – Federal program to help eligible people pay a portion of their winter home heating costs.
- Energy Outreach Colorado – Home energy assistance to low-income Coloradans.
- Connect for Health Colorado – Colorado’s health insurance marketplace.
- Food Resource Hotline – Bilingual toll-free hotline (855-855-4626) connects Coloradans to food and nutrition resources.
Local History & Genealogy
- Canyons & Plains of Southeast Colorado
- Cemeteries of Southeast Colorado
- Colorado Historic Newspaper Collection (Browse/Search for Kiowa County Press and other newspapers)
- Find a Grave
- Kiowa County Cemetery Project
- Kiowa County Genealogy Trails
- Sand Creek Massacre – National Parks Service
- Sand Creek Massacre – National Historic Site
- Colorado Eastern Plains Top Birding Trails
- Jackson Nature Area
- Prairie Horizons Bicycle Trail (TransAmerica #7)
- Queens State Wildlife Area
- Recreation in Southeast Colorado