A library card is all you need to borrow materials from the Kiowa County Library. It’s free and available to all local area residents. Visit the library for an application. Photo ID and proof of address are required and patrons under the age of 16 will need a parent or guardian co-sign their application.
Acceptable forms of identification include:
- Driver’s License with current address
- State ID with current address
- Current mail (postmarked within 30 days)
- Recent utility bill
Residents can use their card to checkout materials and use the library’s online databases at the library or by remote access. Guests are welcome to use all the library’s resources while visiting the library.
To see detailed borrowing rules, click here: Detailed borrowing rules
Ask the Librarian! Come to the library for help finding books, research material or other information. We can even help you learn to navigate the internet, Facebook, and many common PC programs.
Use our online catalog to see and request books from over 100 participating Colorado libraries! Log in to your account to place holds, see your reading history, check your due dates and late fees, renew books, set up text notifications and more!
Download our Cloud Library App to get eBooks to read or eAudiobooks to listen to on your personal PC, tablet, smart phone or other devices. Choose from thousands of titles! Click the here for help getting your device set up: Quick Access or for more detailed instructions and “how-to” videos, Click here.
- SWIFT and Aspencat interlibrary loan service – Don’t see what you are looking for? We share books and other resources with over 100 libraries across Colorado! We will be happy to order for you or show you how to order for yourself!
- Library’s Used Book Store – YEAR ROUND! Many titles to choose from including adult and children books. Prices range from .25¢ to $1.00. Magazines are always FREE! Watch for our SALES throughout the year!
- Preschool Storytime – Thursdays 10am
- Summer Reading Program
- Technology Classes – learn to navigate the internet, Facebook, use Word, Excel and more!
Computers & Other Equipment:
- Public Computers with Internet Access
- AWE Children’s Computer
- Free Wireless Internet
- Printing and Copying Services
- Black and White – 10¢ per page
- Color – 25¢ per page
- Fax Services
- Incoming – $1.10 plus 10¢/each additional page
- Outgoing – $1.25 plus 25¢/each additional page
- Telescope (deposit required)
- NEW – Fun Totes Checkout for kids 8 and under!
- NEW – Cake Pan Checkout!
- Large Print Books
- Videos on DVD
- Magazines and Newspapers
- Historic Newspapers on microfilm
- Local Cemetery Database
- Tax Forms
- Proud Stewards of the Kiowa County “Little Free Library”