Kiowa County Public Library District exists to serve the communities of Kiowa County by providing relevant recreational, informative, and educational materials and services across multiple formats and for use by all library patrons. The Library actively participates in the global information network while maintaining focus on local community needs. Our knowledgeable Board and staff provide leadership by advocating for libraries, anticipating community needs, creating partnerships, managing funds, and supporting intellectual freedom.
Board of Trustees
- Chair – Cathryn Anderson, Box 11, Arlington, CO 81021
- Vice Chair – Barbara McCoin, 900 Kerr Street, Eads, CO 81036
- Secretary – Audrey Johnson, PO Box 101, Haswell, CO 81045
- Treasurer – Verna Ebright, 1104 Hickman Street, Eads, CO 81036
- Member – Kelly Courkamp, 1304 Eder Street, Eads, CO 81036
Library Services Your Library Card Support Your Library Contact Us