KIOWA COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY DISTRICT MISSION:
Connecting, preserving, empowering, inspiring and growing together.
Board of Trustees
- Chair – Cathryn Anderson, Box 11, Arlington, CO 81021
- Vice Chair – Barbara McCoin, 900 Kerr Street, Eads, CO 81036
- Secretary – Audrey Johnson, PO Box 101, Haswell, CO 81045
- Treasurer – Verna Ebright, 1104 Hickman Street, Eads, CO 81036
- Member – Kelly Courkamp, 1304 Eder Street, Eads, CO 81036
Support Your Library
Kiowa County Public Library District enriches the lives of everyone in our community. Your tax dollars are just one way. We welcome your interest and support in many ways!
Gifts and Donations
The Library uses your gifts of money to purchase books, magazine, and other library materials and equipment. Additonally, the library is pleased to accept donations of books and other materials, new or in good condition. Items not added to our collection may be placed in our library book sales. Please contact us for details about what types of materials are useful. Note: the Library does not evaluate or appraise gift materials for tax purposes.
Volunteers make our programs work! Please contact us for information about volunteering your time with the library.